- Store all your favourite links in one place, accessible from anywhere.
- Share your bookmarks with everyone, with friends on your watchlist or just keep them private.
- Tag your bookmarks with as many labels as you want, instead of wrestling with folders.
- Contact Eric Rosenblum to request a registration.
Drag one of the following bookmarklets to your browser's bookmarks and click it whenever you want to add the page you are on to Envirosites:
Dragging the Bookmarklet for Internet Explorer 6 and some other browsers
You may find that you cannot add bookmarklets by dragging them. Just follow these steps to work around this problem.
- Right-click a bookmarklet link and then click Add to Favorites.
- Click OK if you receive a security alert. This is safe because you know that the bookmarklet is being added and what it is for.
- Click the "Create In >>" button and select the "Links" folder, and then click OK.